Friday, July 18, 2014

Less of a drag

This week, and basically every week since I started my new job, has been a bit of a drag. Things are nutty bananas in our house and it's seriously cutting into my writing time. But I assume we'll adjust somehow and find a new balance. Amid all the chaos this video popped up this week and I finally had a chance to watch it. It's fun, catchy, and Kristen Stewart (oft maligned for looking like she never has fun ever) is a treat to watch doing her best dude impression.

It's Friday, I hope you have excellent plans for the weekend and that this is a wonderful way to kick it off. Have a giggle or two.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think that I've ever seen Kristen so animated. Perhaps she will start wearing the moustache whenever she tackles a particularly challenging role. The video was great fun, and the ladies all looked very good. You know, they could do a regular TV show where they travel the USA performing and solving mysteries. It could be sort of like a live action SCOOBY-DOO, but with added Anne Hathaway. Hey, I've seen stupider programmes given the green light!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete